Never Call an 800# for Internet Service Providers. Here is why:
With several ISPs, once you get a quote from the folks at the 800#, you CANNOT receive a quote from a local representative. The local representatives will typically give you BETTER pricing, BETTER discounts, BETTER customer service, and BETTER follow through. ONLY deal with local representatives. Call me today and I will put you in touch with a local representative for FREE. 864-335-8672
Internet Service Providers in Greenville, South Carolina
Are you starting a new business, opening a new location, or looking to change Internet Service Providers? Greenville ISP, a new service from Call Brady, Computer Services, aims to help connect you with local resources that can help streamline your decision, and ensure that you make the right one the first time.
- Rule #1 of Internet Contracts: Do not call an 800# to sign up for Internet Services with any Internet Service Provider. When you call the 800# you are speaking to somebody who doesn't always know our region, and who may not be as vested in giving you the best deal. I prefer to work with a local representative who can come on-site, talk to me about offerings, and whose feet I can hold to the fire if anything goes wrong. Need to reach a local rep? Give me a call and I will put you in contact with a local, reliable representative of one of these companies. 864-335-8672.
- This site can only assist with Business Internet services. I do not have any contacts for residential Internet services.
- Cable, Fiber, T1, synchronous, asynchronous, upload, download... Confused? Different Internet connections are beneficial for different business types. Let me help explain the differences. Call me at 864-335-8672 and I'll give you a run down in plain spoken English (or tech-speak if you prefer). Get some of the basic terminology here.
- Free Consultation and review of existing bill- Are you paying too much each month? Send a copy of your existing bill and we will review to help identify potential cost savings. We will only provide your information to a local ISP if you authorize it. Your information is safe with us.
- Be fully aware of the contract that you are signing. Most importantly: How long is the initial contract, and does it auto-renew? With many providers, if you do not specify, the contract will renew automatically for a 3 year contract if you don't specify otherwise. This can make changing to a better service a nightmare.
- T1 connections were once the symbol of speed. As technologies have changed, however, T1 is now slow and expensive. It may be the only option for your location, but probably is not. Know the facts before you sign up.
- You can change Internet and phone services, and in many cases you can save a fortune in the process. We've helped clients save $350/month while increasing speeds by 10x! We can help you too.
Call Brady, Computer Services in Travelers Rest, SC, is a referral agent with 3 of the major ISP's in Greenville County and does receive a commission for referring your business. Call me today, and I will help you determine which option is best for you and your business.